Düsseldorf Airport Cargo
Since being founded in 2001, Flughafen Düsseldorf Cargo GmbH has been a 100% subsidiary of Düsseldorf Airport. To support that link and establish cargo handling in Düsseldorf as a brand, it has been trading as Düsseldorf Airport Cargo since the spring of 2013.
With over 180 employees, Düsseldorf Airport Cargo stands for professional and high-quality air cargo handling, and that for more than ten years now.
To meet the needs of its customers, satisfy the legal requirements at all times and develop individual solutions, Düsseldorf Airport Cargo relies on:
- intensive training of its personnel
- use of modern technology
- use of modern and powerful IT
- internal quality controls
- an optimum infrastructure with direct apron access, and
- reachability and handling 24 hours a day on 365 days a year.
So far, Düsseldorf Airport Cargo has been able to keep convincing new airlines of its knowhow and thus handles the import, export and transit freight of more than 25 airlines.